Saturday, April 4, 2015

Never Take Life For Granted...


     Life is truly precious - no matter what....Only God knows when you will breath your last breath...Or when the last time you will get to see the smiling face of a loved one on this earth will be....As much as we want to be prepared for it, and as much as we want to be right there to say goodbye to that person, it never works that way....We will never be ready to say goodbye to a loved one, a dear friend, or someone that means a lot to you....They are always taken way sooner than expected, or way sooner than you could have ever wanted, but only God knows the reasoning for this....His plans are far greater then ours could ever be.....

     A special man to many people was taken from this world yesterday....A dear neighbor of ours....Mr. Winkle...I will miss your bright smile, your stories, your laughter, the amazing neighbor you always were to us, and reading your blog daily...I always looked forward to reading what you would write and try learn something new from you everyday....You were the one who encouraged me in starting my own blog and spending a little time out of everyday to write something...I know I don't post something everyday, but now each time I do, I will always remember you, knowing you are one who encouraged me to do this....

      Seeing the many struggles, health issues, and so many other things  I see people around me go through everyday, makes me think and realize how perfect my life is....It makes me realize so much more, how the little things in life I get frustrated over, or think is a big deal, is really nothing....And that everyone around me have things that are SO much bigger, happening in their life....Your problems can be so small compared to others sometimes....When your life becomes tough, always remember someone out there is going through something a whole lot worse....

     Hug your loved ones a little tighter. Spend as much time with them as possible. Grow closer to them than you ever thought you could. Treat them to the best of your ability. Try and make the best out of everyday. Put a smile on your face each morning you awaken, and thank God for another day on this earth....You never will know when the last month/week/hour/day/minute or last breath will be of you, a loved one, a friend, or someone close to you...Always leave them with a smile, kind words, and happiness, because that may be the last time you will see them....Don't ever go to sleep at night, having regrets or unhappiness of how you treated someone that day....

     I hope to continually look back on this post, and try to remember these things. Try to treat everyone with a little more kindness and spend a little more time with loved ones.....Wake up every morning with a smile on my face, knowing God allowed me another day on this earth....


RIP Mr. Winkle...You will be missed by many and will forever be on my mind....


No comments:

Post a Comment