Friday, May 9, 2014

A Choice You will Never Regret

Source: 

     With Mother's Day in just a couple of days, I thought I'd share another post on how precious life truly is. And how a decision can become a lifetime regret. Something that will haunt you for the rest of your life. Wishing you could take it back - do it all over again - And that precious, innocent life - A beautiful child, with a reflection of YOU every time you look into those gleaming eyes, bring great joy as you see their radiant smile form through there innocent lips, and how you will forever hold them close to your heart. So, PLEASE! Always choose that beautiful LIFE....

Check out a wonderful post by my cousin, Olivia!
Hey there. I know it may be tough what you are going through. Maybe you’re scared? Confused? Just need someone to turn to.
Maybe you are considering your options? Abortion or giving birth. Both equally huge decisions. One; giving u the freedom and no responsibility. Two; letting you know the LOVE a mother has in her for her child. To watch that child play every night. Watching his/her surroundings. Laughing at everything imaginable. To hold that soft innocent child, and letting them fall asleep feeling safe and at home in your arms. To kiss their nose goodnight. Watch them as they grow up. Watch as they become like you!
You are their role model. They depend on you before birth and after. They depend on you forever. Maybe in different ways throughout their life, but they will ALWAYS depend on you to be there for them. Be their mother. Love them, cherish them, support them.
Please do not ask yourself; “What do I have to offer? I am no role model. I am a mess and disaster. This baby diserves better than this” Because that is NOT and could NEVER be true!
You, are amazing. And i am telling you the honest, whole heartedly truth.
Yes, people make mistakes. Yes, no ones perfect. But the baby- they didnt do anything wrong.
You are a beautiful, talented, loving, supportive woman- and any child would be LUCKY to have you as a mom!
Always remember that abortion may seem like a key to everything; but its really only putting a lock on a treasure!
Dont let that treasure go. Dont throw it away to never get it back. That treasure has a love in its heart so strong and deep for you; and that doesnt change. They LOVE you mom. They need you to support them, support their life!
Some may think, abortion is giving my child a better life, and myself a new start. A second chance.
But thats not true.
God is giving you a second chance, here and now, to raise your child! To prove to HIM and your son/daughter; that you are a great mother! A fantastic mother! The best mother to her kids. Hes giving you a chance to prove your love, and to make the right decision.
A mothers duty is to support her child through thick and thin, but is abortion supporting them? No! It is putting them down, not giving them a chance, a hope, a future.
And you may feel all alone in this. But you’re not. You have us, you have millions like you, you have God! And importantly, you have your precious child. They are there with you every step of the way!
They trust you. Love you. Dont take away that trust. Dont take away that love.
You guys will have a special bond that no other Mother and child could have! One that is special, unique, fun, and amazing!
One that you cant explain in words, but you can feel in your heart.
At one point, I told myself I didnt want kids. They are too much work, and I want to live my life free; doing what I want. But is living free, without ur precious child- truly living?
This mindset quickly changed when I had a very magnificent dream!
And I know, deep inside me; I had this dream for a reason.
I was inside a house, in front of a fire place. My husband (at which is a mystery) was somewhere inside, but I was not supposed to meet him yet in my dream. I picked up with both hands, the most Adorable! Precious! Cutest! Sweetest! Lovliest little baby I have ever seen. Just thinking about this moment truly makes me want to cry. Not cry because I am scared, or afraid. But cry because of what I felt in my dream. The baby had blond hair, a small round face, green eyes, and the cutest little ears that stuck out. And he was laughing, just laughing his beautiful heart out. He looked at me, in the eyes. The most soft, precious, innocent look you will ever see.
I smiled back at my baby. MY baby. Because I knew he was mine.
The thing that makes me want to cry is; honestly- unexplainable. Unimaginable. No words can describe.
The LOVE I felt for my son; was so much, its nothing you will have ever felt. I can promise you this!
Its a deer yearning for their protection, safety. To see them smile, to hear them laugh. To never want to let that precious child out of your arms.
The love in undying. It is forever. And it is so overwhelming- even I can not understand its power.
Its a love of another universe. Not earth. It is something much greater then that! Something only God and the Heavens could possibly understand.
My love for that child was unconditional. Was forever.
And that being said, there is no doubt in my mind- i am HAVING my child!
Because I may not know my husband yet, and I may have only met my child in a dream. But I know I have to have my child one day.
I know I am meant to be a mother!
I know what that love feels like.
And I know I will have him in my arms one day.
And you will have your beautiful baby in your arms as well.
And you will get to experience that Love! That feeling! A love so strong it hurts because there is so much, and its so powerful. You would do anything to feel this love. And you can have it!
All it takes is the right decision.
We will be there for you before and after! We will be there for you always! If you need to talk or vent please email: olivetree1998@gmail.com
And I promise to listen to everything! :)
You are beautiful! Dont forget that.
Have a great day~
Olivia  

No comments:

Post a Comment