Thursday, March 20, 2014

First Post - Shop Searching




     Alright everyone, so here's my first blog post! Yay!! I've been wanting to set up a blog for a long time now.....So here it finally is!
   
I'll be writing about a little bit of everything on here. Hopefully a post each day. From weaving - 

exciting happenings on our farm -  interesting articles - just daily life. Things that will hopefully be of somewhat interest to everyone. 


  So, on to today! I spent a good part of today searching for some great little shops that may be interested in

 selling my products! A friend recommended >> http://www.thespottedgoose.com/index2.html in Oakland, 

OH. What a cute little shop, with some AdOrAbLe things! I ended up selling some of my little girl purses to 

them! So those are now available in their shop. After leaving there, we went on down to O' Bryonville to 

check out some of the shops there! We came upon a handcrafted gallery of local artisans - Indigenous. This 

may be a avenue in the near future for some of my other products. So over all, today was a pretty good day with a few small accomplishments made. 



Well dinner is ready and the animals are waiting to be taken care of. Have a great rest of the evening everyone and enjoy the First Day of Spring! 






Be sure and check out my Facebook Page.     





2 comments:

  1. Congratulations on your first blog post! Mine was January 1, 2009 but I am a few years older than you! I never knew what a blog was until my wife challenged me to write one!

    Keep on blogging!

    Ed Winkle

    ReplyDelete