Friday, April 18, 2014

Cowgirl Dirt (Review)



      Have you been looking for a makeup that's all-natural,  containing none of those nasty chemicals? You're probably thinking..."Of course!"..."But I can't afford all those natural cosmetics." I thought the same thing, until one day running across Cowgirl Dirt!! I was so excited to find a natural makeup, at an affordable price! 

   I normally don't wear much makeup, but prom was coming up and I wanted to find something that wasn't an overload of chemicals on my face. After browsing around their site, I came to realize they have 99cent samples of all their products! I ordered some eye shadows, facial serum, concealer and mineral powder foundation! Once I received it in the mail, I couldn't wait to try it all out! 

   I loved it all! It's a very light feeling, while still enhancing your natural beauty. What better way to do it, than with using God-given vitamins, minerals and antioxidants from this earth? On each product all the ingredients are listed, giving you a clear look as to what it contains - Another thing I love about Cowgirl dirt! 


   Be sure and check out their Facebook Page, while also their Website! I'd love to here what you think about their products! 


Have an amazing FrIdAy everyone!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment