Friday, April 25, 2014

The Colorful Cupboard (Update)

Source:



         
Last night was "Artist Opening Night" at The Colorful Cupboard!! I was so excited to go and see how everything looked! It all looks AMAZING!! It's all so well displayed and is just a great combination of art!  There are so many different artisans in there - Jewelry, photography, basket-weaving, pottery, the list goes on and on!

     You all definitely need to check it out. The big "GRAND OPENING" is tomorrow!! You won't be disappointed. And you can't just take one look around, you've have to make at least 2, or 3 strolls through it. Because, trust me, you'll miss some things.

     I'm so excited for the other additions to open in the coming months!! When this WHOLE studio is complete...It's going to be one of the coolest shops out there...A place you're not going to want to leave! Agh! I'm so excited about this whole thing!!

        I meant to take some pictures last night, and completely forgot! Next time I'm in there, I'll have to remember to do so. I know you're probably all wanting see what I'm talking about.



       The last few days I've been working like CrAzY to try and finish up some more little girl purses that'll be dropped off at the Spotted Goose on Sunday! I ABSOLUTELY love how I get to spend my days doing something I can't get enough of!


       Tonight is prom!!! I'll have to write a post on that with pictures in the next few days!!


    This week has flown by. It's already Friday! I think it's because all of these amazing things are going on!!            



Hope you all have an amazing FrIdAy!!! 




No comments:

Post a Comment