Wednesday, April 16, 2014

The Colorful Cupboard

Source:

     I'm excited to finally announce I have my products available at The Colorful Cupboard!! Over the last couple of weeks I've been talking "Details" with the owner, and just today, I took my products there....So, I wanted to wait until it was all "Official" before announcing anything! 

      The shop will not be open until the 26th of this month - Just a little over a week away! I think this is really going to be an amazing opportunity for so many people, and so many different things!

       Not only will it be a cute little shop, where artisans can sell their art, it's also going to have a coffee shop, art classes/summer camps, and a woodworking/metalworking area!! As of the 26th, only the artisan part will be open, with all the other rooms/departments to follow, in the coming months!  

      Here is a look as to what's going to be happening in each section of the studio!


Artisan part/shop:                                    

This is the part you will see when you first walk into the studio. All the artisans work will be displayed and sold in this section! There are so many beautiful things already! I can't wait to see it all displayed!!

Coffee Shop:                                              So the next room you walk into will be a coffee shop! A place where birthdays, bible study/woman's/ just any kind of group(s) can come and have a good time!

Art Studio:                                          
   This room you see next! It is more of an art studio, where art classes -(of all different kinds) will be held. A lady is going to come and give art lessons to children with disabilities also - Which I think is AMAZING!! Alongside, children's art summer camps, will be held there...With 12 already scheduled for this summer! I hoping to be able to teach some classes there also! It's something I've always wanted to do - And here's the PERFECT opportunity! I love how God works things out in the most amazing ways!! I'm really excited about this part, because I think there is going to be many wonderful opportunities for so many people!

Woodworking/Metalworking Area:                                             The last room you will see, is the woodworking/metalworking/welding/furniture refurbishing area! There will be "Woodworking & Metalworking Groups," and if you are part of them, you will have access to all the tools and equipment that will be in this room!



     You don't notice how HUGE this studio is until you actually walk into it! The rooms just keep coming, and they are all very decent sized!
 
   I'm beyond excited for this opportunity - For everyone!! This is going to be an AmAzIng place, you just won't be able to stay away from! I can't wait for all the different doors that God has planned, to open up, into wonderful ideas and opportunities!! I'll continually post updates on new happenings of it all!


Have an amazing WeDnEsDaY everyone!! 


                                 
   Facebook Page!
                                         

        

 

No comments:

Post a Comment